Re: [EXIM] problems with compiling using RedHat 5.0

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mark Shacklette
To: Philip Hazel
CC: EXIM Users (E-mail)
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] problems with compiling using RedHat 5.0
> On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, Mark Shacklette wrote:
>
> > I don't know if this will help, but I've built 1.90 on RedHat 5.0 just
> > fine.
>
> The current compiling files for Linux don't work well on RedHat 5.0 (or
> other systems with the new libc in them). I have been sent changes that
> will be in the next release. You need, in Local/Makefile,

I wonder if this is why, on my RedHat 5.0 system, lines like the following do
not seem to work:

sender_reject_recipients = "dbm;/usr/local/lib/exim/spammers-email.db:\
                *@partial-lsearch;/usr/local/lib/exim/spammers-extra:\
                @@lsearch*;/usr/local/lib/exim/spammers-usernames:\

Although I've built the database (.pag and .dir), the above lines will cause
exim to fail to start.

I'm using DBMLIB = -lgdbm

Thanks,

Mark