RE: [EXIM] "make install" troubles.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pollywog
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [EXIM] "make install" troubles.

->---------- Forwarded message ----------
->Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 10:19:28 +0500 (GMT)
->From: "Rolando Riley (Industrial)" <rriley@???>
->To: Francisco Ruiz <fjruiz@???>
->Subject: Re: [EXIM] DBMLIB
------<snip>--------
->2. I am a newbie building user accounts and group accounts.  I suppose I
->have to create a USER_ID and GROUP_ID that matches with the one I used on
->the EDITME template on Exim-1.90/src?  How do I do that?  Did I have to do
->it before the building process?
->    I used the following ID'S :
->                     USER_ID = 24
->                     GROUP_ID = 24

I was using Sendmail when I installed Exim, so I used the USER_ID and GROUP_ID
of Sendmail for Exim and once I had Exim installed and working, I removed the
Sendmail binary from my system. I did not use RPM uninstall to remove Sendmail.
This way Exim would start automatically just as Sendmail would do when the
machine is rebooted.

Any thoughts on this?

--Andrew

* PGP Key ID 0x7EAD3E71 *