Re: [EXIM] -R does not refresh retry database

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: Exim List
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] -R does not refresh retry database
On Tue, Apr 07, 1998 at 04:50:35PM +0100,
Alan Thew <Alan.Thew@???> is thought to have said:

> I hope that this is not a RT*M but If I do a -R to force delivery of
> messages to a host and they are delivered (i.e. the host is up), should
> the retry database not be updated? (I know that -R != normal retry but
> for disconnected hosts, this is a pain).
>
> This is 1.891
>
> Thanks

Yes. I have the identical problem (still at v1.82) with some of our dialup
SMTP customers which don't pick up their mail regularly.

IMO, the retry database should definitely be updated any time mail is
successfully delivered. And if there is an option to do this, I'd very
much like to know what it is. :)

Tabor
Shore.Net
Tabor J. Wells                                          twells@???
Shore.Net Systems Admin.     Just another victim of the ambient morality