[EXIM] Job ad (not Spam, honest)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Crewdson
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Job ad (not Spam, honest)
Sorry, I'll never do this again, but we're getting a bit desperate...

Does anyone know what happened to all the fun and inventive cgi that went
on in student circles a few years back? I know there are quite a few
university people on this list, so I thought it was worth asking.

We're trying to find a young c/perl fiend to help us revive the art of
interactivity on the Net, but they're either hiding or extinct. If anyone
knows anyone who wants to help us set the pace for server-side intelligence
on the Web and Interactive TV, please pass on this message. Thank you.
Shutting up now.

Philip

Philip Crewdson

philip@???