[EXIM] Filtering of obscenities....

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Cass
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Filtering of obscenities....
Hi all.

My boss has currently got a little bit of a bee in his bonnet about
the content of many of our student e-mails. i.e, - when I was away on
holiday he read the postmaster mail and was shocked at the language
that our students are using.

He has now decided that he wants to start scoring messages against a
bad-word list and take a copy of the ones that come out over a given
level of obscenity - basically for monitoring purposes.

I am just wondering if anybody else has done this or anything
similar, as I really don't want to re-invent the wheel or indeed
waste a lot of time on it.

Any suggestions/solutions/clues/thoughts would be extremely welcome.

Nigel Cass
Corporate Internet Team Leader
Computing & Network Services
University of Lincolnshire & Humberside