Re: [EXIM] HELP!!! Eeeeeek... can't compile exim on RedHat 5…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Mark Baker
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] HELP!!! Eeeeeek... can't compile exim on RedHat 5.0 :-(((
On Mon, Mar 30, 1998 at 07:16:28AM -0600, Mark Shacklette wrote:

> If this is the solution, could you repost that this is correct, that RedHat 5.0
> users need to make sure that they've installed glibc-devel-2.0.5c-10 so that
> Philip can add it to the README file re RedHat 5.0?

Users need to have glibc-devel installed to compile anything, as all the
standard C headers are in there! The version number shouldn't matter, except
that it should match the library itself (which rpm enforces anyway I think)

Philip, could we have -lresolv and -lnsl included in the linux configuration
by default? The number of people using redhat 5 is quite large, and likely
to increase, and debian 2 will be released soon (using the same libraries).
Perhaps a note could be added to the readme, or to Makefile-Linux or both,
saying that people with older linux distributions need to remove them.