Re: [EXIM] Max message size.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Daniel Ryde
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Max message size.
On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Daniel Ryde wrote:

> I have a wish to change the max message size depending on which domian or
> maby even down to which emailaddress it was sent to. Is it possible?

That is, in some sense, impossible, because in the SMTP dialogue (when
ESMTP is in use) the maximum size has to be told to the remote end
before the recipients are received. It doesn't seem right to implement
something which changes its mind. Besides, a message can be sent to many
recipients in different domains.

The only way you can do this is to throw away the message after it has
been received, by running a filter file *for each recipient* and testing
$message_size.