[EXIM] Rejecting local addresses from remote hosts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Craig Foster
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Rejecting local addresses from remote hosts
Forgive me if I've missed something obvious in the docs, but here's
my query. I'd like to be able to reject messages with an envelope
sender of user@??? which come from hosts that are not in
my.domain. I see that sender_verify works if "user" is not a
genuine local user, but I don't know how to deal with, say, "mail from:
postmaster@???" that's from outside my network. This is for
a campus mail hub that does controlled relaying.

Very impressed with Exim and the docs, esp. compared with PP manual...

Thanks

Craig

Craig Foster                                         cf2@???
Network Support                                     0116 252 2245
University of Leicester Computer Centre     Leicester LE1 7RH, UK