Re: [EXIM] user+text@domain.com

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Jon Morby
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] user+text@domain.com
On Sat, 28 Mar 1998, Jon Morby wrote:

> The transport I have currently looks like this (and doesn't take into
> account the +)
>
> pipe_imap:
> driver = pipe;
> command = "/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver ${local_part}",
> return_path_add,
> return_output,
> prefix = "",
> user = cyrus

How are you directing the address to this transport? If it is via a
director that has got

prefix = *+

set, then when you get to the transport, $local_part will already
contain everything after the prefix, and $local_part_prefix will contain
everything before the prefix.

> I've tried
>
> command = "/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver ${if match {$local_part} {^([^+]*)(.*)} {-m $2 $1} ${local_part} }",
>
> but to no avail

This looks as if it should work if $local_part contains the whole thing.
What actually happens? What command actually gets obeyed?