[EXIM] filter question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mark Shacklette
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] filter question
Hi:

I'm new to exim. I'm trying to create a filter (.forward) entry that will:

1.    send a note (bounce) back to the sender notifying that mailings are
not accepted, and that my address should be taken off their list.
2.    bounces the original message back with the above note
3.    logs both the receipt of the message and the fact that it was
bounced.

Could someone sanity-check this .forward entry for correctness?

# Exim filter
logfile $home/filter.log

if $reply_address contains "Alphabyte"
then
        mail to someone@??? subject "REJECTION" text "All future mailings
will bounce.  Please remove us from your list(s)." return message
        seen finish
endif

Specifically, I don't know how to log to my log file the fact that I received
another email and bounced it. I tried to log to filter.log, but I got errors,
and no mail was delivered at all. So I'd need a log line as well. I'm not
sure if the mail to is correct either.

Thanks for any help!

Mark

J. Mark Shacklette