Re: [EXIM] user+text@domain.com

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: patl
A: Jon Morby
Cc: Mike Fisher, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] user+text@domain.com
> > We had some difficulty doing that because the Cyrus user that the
> > delivery was running as was not included in the actual user's mailbox
> > ACLs for ability to post...which is actually to be expected, according to
> > the man page for deliver(8).

> Just out of interest, (Mike) how did you overcome the deliver to sub
> folders problem?

The problem arises because cyrus deliver distinguishes between
a user's inbox and other mailboxes. It effectively adds an acl
item for inboxes that allows delivery. To allow delivery to
other mailboxes, each mailbox must have the additional acl added
explicitly. This can easily be done using cyradmin. The command
you need is:

    lam <mailbox> anyone lip

I think I found this somewhere in the cyrus docs; but I don't
remember exactly where...

-Pat