Re: [EXIM] dnews error calling sendmail shows up with exim

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Paul Slootman
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] dnews error calling sendmail shows up with exim
On Wed 25 Mar 1998, Philip Hazel wrote:

> That's pretty unambiguous, isn't it? However, a test on 8.8.8 apparently
> also shows it to be false. What is going on here?

The NetBSD activist here whose machine I borrowed for the test has sent
a problem report to their (NetBSD's) GNATS bugs tracking system about
this, so hopefully some people will be awakened to the problem. I'll
report back when I have more news on that side of the story.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@??? | work: paul@???
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software, Enschede, the Netherlands