Re: [EXIM] exim receives mail but fails to route to proper l…

Author: Paul Mansfield
To: Mark Shacklette
CC: exim-users, Mark L. Weindling
Subject: Re: [EXIM] exim receives mail but fails to route to proper local mailbox
On Sat, 21 Mar 1998, Mark Shacklette wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm new to exim and have just installed it and am (I think) quite close to
> getting it working. I am running fetchmail to get my email from my ISP (email
> address is mshack@???) and it successfully delivers that mail to
> exim running on my local net server lsmtsrvr1.lakeshore.com (192.168.1.1), a
> local network completely unknown to the internet (as you'll see).

what are you running as the resolver on this host? Do you have a local dummy
domain on nameserver for lakeshore.com, and is the exim host using this
local nameserver?

Paul
----
P Mansfield, Senior SysAdmin PSINet, +44-1223-577577x2611/577611 fax:577600
...looking for SignatureNG++, as SignatureClassic was getting boring