[EXIM] smtp routing an queue delivery

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: john.henders
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] smtp routing an queue delivery

Anyone noticed hotmail.com is really slow lately? I've got a ton of mail
in the queue for users there and seem to be having a hard time
delivering it. I tried manually telnetting to their smtp port and their
server is very slow to respond. If I try to force a queue run with
exim -v -R hotmail.com, exim makes a new connection for every email, and
after about 4 or 5 get's a connection reset by peer and marks all the
others for later delivery.

What I'm wondering is if there is a way to force exim to deliver all
these messages down the same session. Even if I had to do a seperate run
to allow exim to build smtp routing for the messages, that would still
be preferable to the current situation.

Another question. If exim has put these messages in the queue when the
load on my server was too high, will it not calculate smtp routing when
doing a queue run?

--
    John.henders@???       System Administrator