[EXIM] Problem with a product connecting to Exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Mansfield
A: Exim users mailing list
Asunto: [EXIM] Problem with a product connecting to Exim

We have a problem with a specific product not being able to connect and
send mail via Exim - I mentioned it some time ago and didn't have any details.

Our relay is Sparc Ultra/1 (170Mhz, 512Mb ram, 2 of 4Gb disks mirrored with
diskSuite).

Their system is DXMail for Digital Unix, it connects then drops the connection
soon after, but I can't se any reason why.

Anyone met this product and know what bizarre nature it might have?

I don't have much to go on as to what happens, sorry.

Thanks!

Paul