[EXIM] Wanted - best way of making relay_domains use an exte…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Paul Mansfield
Betreff: [EXIM] Wanted - best way of making relay_domains use an external file

I'm setting up a new backup MX machine, and mail will be inbound only (i.e.
mail from arbitrary domains to specific hosts).

I've got an external file to specify what hosts can do ETRN etc, got the
anti-spam stuff to work...

but want an external file to specific the list of domains which are allowed
to receive email, i.e. something like

    relay_domains = /opt/exim/etc/accept-domains

where accept-domains contains a list or DBM database with entries like
uk.psi.com, psi.net.uk, and many more (perhaps as many as 1000 or so).

my attempt above doesn't work, and I've tried ideas with "lsearch" etc and
not had much joy, but really because of the large number, I'd prefer a
hashed database.

has anybody done this, assuming its possible, and what would the flat file
look like before it's pumped through exim_dbmbuild, and what would the
'relay_domains' line look like.

thanks for saving my poor knackered old brain cells (dead after trying to
fix a UUCP host late last night :-(

Paul