Re: [EXIM] majordomo?

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Jim Tittsler
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] majordomo?

jwt-exim@??? said:
} I tried this rather clever scheme with a new Exim 1.82 installation
} yesterday, and it seems to work fine except I am ending up with a lot
} of Resent-* headers (including Resent-To: most annoyingly). slist is
} a trusted user... and choplist is the one feeding the messages out.
} How do I make the Resent-* headers go away? (Short of remove_headers,
} which seems to deal with the symptom rather than the problem.)

As far as I can tell this only happens if there was a Resent-* header in
the original message - so its caused by the original message. When the
message is reinjected exim sees the Resent-* headers and makes them
authoritative.

Best solution is probably to either strip the Resent-* headers in exim or
in smartlist. If done in smartlist you may be able to convert the
Resent-* to X-Resent-* headers.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]