Re: [EXIM] majordomo?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jim Tittsler
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] majordomo?
On Thu, Feb 26, 1998 at 03:18:50PM +0000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
[...]
> However I suspect that you could do something very similar to what I do
> with smartlist.

[...]
>   list_director:
>     driver = smartuser,
>     suffix = -request,
>     suffix_optional,
>     except_local_parts = ".bin:.etc",
>     require_files = /var/spool/slist/${local_part}/rc.init,
>     transport = list_transport;

[...]
>   list_transport:
>     driver = pipe;
>     command = "/var/spool/slist/.bin/flist ${local_part}${local_part_suffix
> }",
>     current_directory = "/var/spool/slist",
>     home_directory = "/var/spool/slist",
>     user = slist,
>     group = slist

I tried this rather clever scheme with a new Exim 1.82 installation
yesterday, and it seems to work fine except I am ending up with a lot of
Resent-* headers (including Resent-To: most annoyingly). slist is a
trusted user... and choplist is the one feeding the messages out. How
do I make the Resent-* headers go away? (Short of remove_headers, which
seems to deal with the symptom rather than the problem.)

--
Jim Tittsler jwt@???