Re: [EXIM] What about setproctitle?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Henders
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] What about setproctitle?
On Tue, Mar 17/98, Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:

> I think I must be missing something here. I have /usr/lib/sendmail as a
> symlink to /opt/exim/bin/exim on a Solaris 2.5 system, with the default
> version of exiwhat, and it works. So what is the difference between our
> systems that is causing a problem? I'd like to know, in case there is
> something trivial that can be done to make life easier. Is is just the
> /usr/ucb difference?

No. At least in the copy of exiwhat I had problems with, EGREP_ARG was
set to sendmail, not exim. I just checked one of our other machines
however, and it's exim there. I don't recall messing with the script
before discussion on the list caused me to take a look at exiwhat, so I
don't know why one copy would have sendmail and one exim. Could be an
old copy that somehow didn't get upgraded when I upgraded everything
else.

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.