Re: [EXIM] Qmail O'Reilly book

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Horne
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Qmail O'Reilly book
On 17-Mar-98 at 11:21:16 Paul Mansfield wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, Philip Hazel wrote:
>> > http://www.qmail.org there will by an O'Reilly book on Qmail (by John
>>
>> There have been so many requests for introductory material that I have
>> been wondering whether I should do less work on the code after the next
>
> to be honest, I found the documentation so good that it made me immediately
> drop any thought of using qmail (to replace sendmail)...

Agreed! The documentation was a *major* plus for exim over other mailers that
were looked at. If Philip wrote a book on it, then we'd certainly buy it :-)

John.

John Horne                                     E-mail: J.Horne@???
Computing Service                              Phone :  +44 (0) 1752 - 233911
University of Plymouth, UK                     Fax   :  +44 (0) 1752 - 233919