[EXIM] rewrite Return-Receipt-To:

Author: Sae
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] rewrite Return-Receipt-To:
On our node rosten.elektra.ru the addresses of UUCP-systems having only
one user, for a short look like the addresses of local user. For example,
address of the similar UUCP-system "system1" in all quick references
is known as:

system1@???.

In the aliases file:

system1:      system1@???

In section REWRITE CONFIGURATION of the configure file:

*@*.rosten.elektra.ru   $1@???    fFsr

At exchange by mail without header "Return-Receipt-To:" between the
abonents of a node rosten and outside of it all how we wanted.

At sending the letter with header

Return-Receipt-To: system1@???

On the abonent of a node rosten too all not so is terrible I has written
the filter, which makes "return receipt" on $h_Return-Receipt-To:
Here all depends only on me and let mail goes automatically on
system1@??? (though too not so beautifully).

But at sending the letter with header

Return-Receipt-To: system1@???

On the abonent of an external node a situation worse - outside of our node
should not know about routing on the domain system1.rosten.elektra.ru, and
there can mess be - so what address correct

system1@??? or system1@????

Here also it would be necessary to have something of a type:

*@*.rosten.elektra.ru $1@??? fFsr$h_Return-Receipt-To:

Or it is necessary to make something another?

   Alexey E. Smagin          sae@???
    7-8632-385-123           Joint Stock Company "Rostovenergo"