[EXIM] How to prohibit relaying with Exim 1.61

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ray Vermey
To: exim-users
Betreff: [EXIM] How to prohibit relaying with Exim 1.61
Hello exim-friends ;-)

We are using Exim 1.61 and i am trying to stop relaying because of spamming that
took place via our site.

However when i set the antirelayoptions in /etc/exim.com i find that relaying
indeed is impossible but also that my users cannot send mail anymore.
These users connect via ppp to out site.

What i tried was this:

sender_address_relay =
sender_host_accept_relay = *.dsl.nl

#sender_net_accept_relay = 194.229.65.0/24

|-> this rule generated an error by the way

relay_domains = *.dsl.nl
qualify_domain = stad.dsl.nl
local_domains = dsl.nl

But this blocks relay AND local users from sending mail.

Can anyone point out how tho stop relaying from other sites than in our
own domain ??

Thanx a lot!

Cheers

Ray Vermey