[EXIM] queryprogram shell script?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: exim-users
Cc: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: [EXIM] What about setproctitle?
Asunto: [EXIM] queryprogram shell script?

I am trying to use a shell script for my queryprogram router.

exim_user is root (there are no non-admin accounts on this box, it runs
relay only)

I specifically set never_users to "halt" so that root would not be a
never user.

ROUTER:

my_router:
driver = queryprogram
self = send
domains = process.my.domain
command = "/path/to/program $local_part"
transport = my_transport

/path/to/program:

#!/bin/sh
echo "OK + + + +"
exit 0

I keep getting:

bad command yield: shell-init: could not get current directory: getwd:
cannot access parent directories\nOK + + + +

from this router doing a -v queue run ???

A. Why can't bash access its current directory or parent directories?
Even if it is running as nobody, it should be in a directory that is at
least mode 755, readable to all UIDS including "nobody".

B. Is there a way to let bash access its directories, to tell bash to
not print that message even if it cant access its directories, or to
tell exim to ignore that message?

I'm suspecting that exim is refusing to run my queryprogram as root
even though I beleive I've set all the options to tell it to do so.

I WANT TO RUN MY SCRIPTS WITH ROOT ACCESS. NONE OF MY ROUTERS,
DIRECTORS, OR TRANPORTS use any user or address-supplied data in a
manner which would be insecure.

David J. Chiodo \ Microwave Systems  \ Campbell Network Systems
 <djc@???> <davec@???>  \ 820 Monroe NW Ste 411
  Domain Administrator <dns@???>   \ Grand Rapids  MI 49503
   Customer Support <support@???>   \ 616-774-3131 <info@???>
Fax 616-774-3933    Tollfree 1-888-694-INET    http://www.cns.net