Re: [EXIM] mailtool locks

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jon Peatfield
A: Andrew V. Kovalev
Cc: exim-users, J.S.Peatfield
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] mailtool locks
> I was the one having troubles with braindead mailtool.. There were
> suggestions on "set notlock" or "set tlock" in ~/.mailrc (equivalent to
> checking button "use network file locking" in mailtool preferences) but I
> didn't have any luck on this so the problem is still unsolved (currently we
> are phasing out mailtool for many reasons)..

Well I tried the set tlock etc and they didn't work for us (sos4 mailtool),
but tellign the users that they needed to hit the "done" button after reading
mail did work.

How to pursuade users to hit "done" is left as an excercise for the reader.

Jon Peatfield,  DAMTP,  Computer Officer,   University of Cambridge
Telephone: +44 1223  3 37852    Mail: J.S.Peatfield@???