[EXIM] CC:Mail into Exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Mansfield
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] CC:Mail into Exim

Hello people,
been a bit quiet here, so here's another problem!

I've read the mail archives, done some reading, snooped the LAN, bought the
T-shirt...

We have people who can't send mail to our Sparc/Exim1.82 relay from their
CC:Mail hosts.

Interestingly, in both cases, their machine names aren't the same as the DNS
entry, but I do have HELO_VERIFY off. For example, the forward and reverse
might be
    mail.xyz.co.uk

but the machine would be ccmail.xyz.co.uk

Would this stop CCMail, or is there something else going on?

I've not enabled ESMTP, could CCMail depend on it is it sees ESMTP in the
greeting?

Thanks!
Paul