Re: [EXIM] Regular expressions for filtering.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Henders
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Regular expressions for filtering.

On Thu, Mar 05/98, Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:

> Easy peasy:
>
> ^.*-ts-.*\.dialsprint\.net$
>
> Actually, if you know that -ts- will be much nearer the front than the
> end, then
>
> ^.*?-ts-.*\.dialsprint\.net$
>
> would probably be more efficient. (If you put these things in quotes,
> remember to double the \ characters.)

Cool. Thanks. Time to start tracking down all the terminal server names
in spam and constructing matches for them.

On another note, someone was telling me that there is a ruleset for
sendmail around that can be set to refuse mail based on who supplies dns
service for the domain. This would be very handy now as there are a lot
of services out there that are selling people a website and the spamming
software, handling the dns and having someone do the spamming from
random dialups. Could a lookup like this be wedged into the next (not
the upcoming) release of exim?

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.