Re: [EXIM] FAQ and Exim Archive (was: Using Majordomo digest…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Chris Faehl
Cc: Exim List
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] FAQ and Exim Archive (was: Using Majordomo digests and Exim 1.82)

cfaehl@??? said:
} How tedious. Not to whine incessantly, but it's less than trivial
} trying to find a specific answer in a mail archive with no automated
} way to search through them and often ambiguous subject lines.

A few weeks back I also set the exim list to send to the findmail archive
engine.

If you go to
    http://www.findmail.com/

and search for exim in the lists section you will find a threaded archive
of the mailing list stuff, *with* search facility.

However I haven't managed to get the list blurb or other bits setup as yet
- although I have sent them the info - so it only goes back a few weeks
and doesn't give the list background info.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]