Re: [EXIM] several messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] several messages

On Wed, 25 Feb 1998, Philip Hazel wrote:

> B) Add an option to make Exim read a file containing alternative
> paragraphs of text to use instead of the built-in paragraphs. This would
> cover the case of foreign languages (though I would recommend having
> English as well, for those error messages you send to other countries)
> and you could adjust what it says to your taste. I could even make it
> cater for the style of message that Nigel wants, and also arrange things
> so that you could make it turn the message into MIME if you want to.

Can we trust people who add non ascii (or perhaps just non ISO-LATIN-1 ?)
paragraphs to add the magic which declares the character encoding ?
Does this require exim to turn the message into MIME first ?

Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison        Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison@???    http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna