Re: [EXIM] [mea@nic.funet.fi: Your EXIM 1.80 has a serious f…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: John Henders, Joel Klecker
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] [mea@nic.funet.fi: Your EXIM 1.80 has a serious fault...]
On Thu, 19 Feb 1998, John Henders wrote:

> I just recieved the following. I checked and indeed exim loses the fact
> that it's recieved a helo line after the . following the data. Is this a
> bug? It seems to only happen when I have helo_verify set.

The bad news is that it is indeed a bug. The good news is that I have
already fixed it in the code for the next release. The following patch
should fix it in 1.82, but I haven't actually tested it.

*** exim-1.82/src/smtp_in.c Fri Dec 19 10:37:18 1997
--- smtp_in.c Fri Feb 20 09:37:40 1998
***************
*** 43,48 ****
--- 43,49 ----
static BOOL host_refuse_all_rcpts;
static BOOL sender_refuse_all_rcpts;

+ static BOOL helo_seen;
static char *smtp_data;

static char cmd_buffer[cmd_buffer_size + 1];
***************
*** 637,643 ****
int done = 0;
int rcount = 0;
BOOL toomany = FALSE;
- BOOL helo_seen = FALSE;
char rbl_msg_buffer[128];

  DEBUG(2) debug_printf("smtp_setup_msg entered\n");
--- 638,643 ----
*** 660,665 ****
--- 660,666 ----
    {
    char *p, *s;

+   helo_seen = FALSE;
    received_protocol = "smtp";        /* Reset later if EHLO is received */
    host_allow_relay_anywhere_set = FALSE;
    host_refuse_all_rcpts = FALSE;