Re: [EXIM] HowTo: vacation/autoreply!

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
Para: The UNIX Mighty!, Exim
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] HowTo: vacation/autoreply!
The UNIX Mighty! wrote:

> my exim setup is: inet mail comes to mailhub and gets forwarded to
> internal lan, so the first From: is set as root@???, the
> last/second From: is set as the orig. sender.

> I tried using the solaris vacation program.. but it picks up the 1st from:
> and replies to root only!

> My mailhub is running exim.... How can I config exim to do a autoreply
> just for 1 user. this user is not local to mailhub machine.

Don't know if it's exactly what you want, but I couldn't use a standaard
Perl vacation script, for various reasons. So I wrote my own very small
vacation routine that does all that we want - user goes away, 1 message
sent to sender after checking for personal mail, user comes back and
gets list of who's been sent a vacation message. If it'll help, I'l mail
a gzip, or you can pick it up from out ftp server.

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw
E-State