[EXIM] Virus checking of attachments ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Sheryn
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Virus checking of attachments ?

Has anyone attempted sidelining email with attachments for the purposes of
virus checking ? I guess that sidelining the message would be relatively
straightforward using the system-wide filter, and then piping theough some
flavour of anti-virus software.

If anybody has gone down this route and could share their experiences I'd be
grateful (especially what sort of anti-virus software they're using).

Cheers,

DHS
-- David Sheryn <D.H.Sheryn@???> Postmaster, Computing Services
-- City University, Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB
-- Phone: (+44) 171 477 8000 Direct 0171 477 8196 Fax: 0171 477 8165