[EXIM] transport based on regexp

Author: Alexander Koch
To: exim-users
CC: Andreas Edler
Subject: [EXIM] transport based on regexp
Hi ya.

Since I'd be in a certain need of it:

Is it (now or soon or ...) possible to do a transport based on a regexp?
For example, all the universities in Germany have a domain name like
"uni-<city>.de" and it'd be really nice if this could be bundled to one
transport since we've quite a good smarthost for all those, since the net
those universities are in (WiN/DFN) is not that well connected to us, there's
a big packet loss on the direct way.
(just to give an example, I guess that this could be useful in other ways, too)

Thanks,
Alexander
(guessing that this must be the address he originally subscribed with)