Re: [EXIM] PATCH for glibc

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Philip Hazel
To: Neal Becker
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [EXIM] PATCH for glibc
On Sat, 7 Feb 1998, Neal Becker wrote:

> The following patch is needed to build exim-1.82 on linux glibc2.0.6.
> This is the same patch I sent before for smtp_in.c, which fixes the
> problem with ip_options:

Thanks.

Can someone tell me the story about glibc2.0.6? I haven't had any
problems compiling Exim 1.82 on the two different Linux systems I tried.
I suppose they are running some other glibc. Is it widespread? Is it
going to become widespread? How does one tell what glibc is installed?
Where is __GLIBC__ defined? I can't find it on the Linux systems I have
access to.

Philip