[EXIM] HELO: syntactically invalid argument

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mervyn Jack
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] HELO: syntactically invalid argument
I upgraded exim to 1.82-2 on Saturday and since then win3.1 Internet
mail people have had the HELO: syntactically invalid argument error. I
have read through the previous email on the subject today.
It seems NOT setting helo_verify was the answer, I presume that means to
set it false.
I read the docs and it's false by default, so it shouldn't have been the
problem. Just to be sure, I set it to false, but that didn't help.

I use the debian packages, so checked the ftp site and found 1.82-3 put
there yesterday. I installed that and it dependancies (cron needed
upgrading) but I see the win3.1 people still cant send email.

This is a very urgent problem, customers are starting to ring and I have
one of thier computers beside me.

Please, what should I do. (I'm not big on compiling, but can follow
instructions) ?

--
Mervyn Jack, Technical Director, Country Netlink Pty Ltd.
PO Box 529, Cobram, Vic. Australia, 3644