Re: [EXIM] Strange multiple local interface?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Daniel Ryde
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Strange multiple local interface?
On Thu, 5 Feb 1998, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Yes, I'm afraid you are. The lines in question are:

Yes, true... And on Linux I don't even define HAVE_SA_LEN. Sorry for that.
But now I see whats going on. These machines are running as dial-in ppp
servers, and the duplicates is from the ppp interfaces :)

> for (cp = buf; cp < buf + ifc.ifc_len; cp +=
>     #ifdef HAVE_SA_LEN
>     mac_max(ifr->ifr_addr.sa_len, sizeof(ifr->ifr_addr)) +
>       sizeof(ifr->ifr_name))
>     #else
>     sizeof(*ifr))
>     #endif
>   {
>   ifr = (struct ifreq *)cp;

I've just added this line:
printf ("ifrn_name: %s\n", ifr->ifr_ifrn.ifrn_name);

And got this:

ifrn_name: lo
ifrn_name: eth0
ifrn_name: ppp9
ifrn_name: ppp12
ifrn_name: ppp13
ifrn_name: ppp14
ifrn_name: ppp16
ifrn_name: ppp17
ifrn_name: ppp18

Ha, that explains the diffrent amount of duplicates from time to time :)

/Ryde