[EXIM] leafsite configuration

Author: Torsten Curdt
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] leafsite configuration
Hi, there!

I'm running a leafsite (only temp. connected to the net)
and I've run into some problems. I haven't found enough
information in the exim-doc or at the exim-site so here it is...

I've defined my local net as domain "wg.de" with host
"foo.wg.de". Due I wanna receive mail also at "account@???"
I've defined two local domains: "wg.de" and "foo.wg.de"
And I'm also rewriting "foo.wg.de" to "wg.de". Ok, no problem
so far.

Now I'd like to rewrite only the headers of the mail that
is delivered via SMTP. So I have "account@???" for the
local domain(s) and "mailaccount@???" as sender.
How can I create different rewriting roules depending on
the transport or the destination of a message ?

Then I have some problems with the forward-file! Seems to me
that even local forwards are delivered via SMTP ... That's
a problem to me. All my SMTP messages are deferred in the
queue - only local delivery is done immediatly! (As I set
it up)

Last thing might be quite easy ... At the moment my exim
does direct connects to the hosts I'm sending messages to.
But I'd like to hand over my mails to my ISP's mail-server.
(Less online time)

BTW: I'm still running exim 1.73

thx in advance

tcurdt@???