[EXIM] Error messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Horne
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Error messages
We have configured (Exim 1.82) 'ignore_errmsg_errors_after' to 1 day in order
to not keep error messages too long on the queue. However, we notice that
whilst errors with the error messages themselves such as 'unknown user' are
correctly frozen and retried after 1 day, others such as 'connection refused'
are not frozen and undergo the usual retry rules.

Is this correct? Whilst it is not too much of a problem, in order to try and
cut down the amount of time all these error messages sit on the queue I don't
see how I could configure the retry rules for error messages either (hence
they have to sit on the queue for 4 days - our default rule).

John.

John Horne                                      E-mail: J.Horne@???
Computing Service                               Phone : +44 (0) 1752 - 233911
University of Plymouth, UK                      Fax   : +44 (0) 1752 - 233919