Re: [EXIM] Best way for a group of aliases?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Temas nuevos: [EXIM] Controlling who uses different domains?..
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Best way for a group of aliases?
Derrick <dmacpher@???> probably said:
> > accounts:
> > driver = smartuser
> > domains = "domain.addresses.are.in.if.needed"
> > local_parts = "^query[0-9]+"
> > new_address = "foo@???"
> Will this only work on accounts that currently exist?

Nope that one will deliver to non-existing accounts too.

# transport
local_delivery_query:
driver = smartuser
domains = "domain.addresses.are.in.if.needed"
new_address = "foo@???"

# director
local_user_query:
driver = localuser
local_parts = "^query[0-9]+"
transport = local_delivery_query

That will deliver (again, totally untested. I'm not 100% sure you can use
smartuser in a transport) any ^query[0-9]+ account that exists to the user.

(ripped mostly from the cygnus example in the exim spec. end of section 17.5)

Peter.

--
Peter Radcliffe | pir@??? | Shore.net systems administrator.