Re: [EXIM] Exim shuts up on ^C!

Author: Daniel Ryde
To: Dom Mitchell
CC: Alan Barrett, Philip Hazel, exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Exim shuts up on ^C!
On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, Dom Mitchell wrote:

> Yes, that is definitely the case. I (not so cleverly as it turns out)
> thought that it wouldn't interfere, as I wasn't telnetting to port 23.
> Silly me. However, it does still raise the 8 bittyness question.

Does'nt telnet use the OOB flag (Out Of Band data) in the TCP package when
using Ctrl-C ?

Best Regards

Daniel Ryde, System Administrator
Tripnet AB                Visit Address:      Telephone:  +46 31 7252500
Box 5071                  Avagen 42           Facsimile:  +46 31 7252501
S-402 22 GOTEBORG         GOTEBORG            Email:      ryde@???
Sweden                    Sweden