Re: [EXIM] Announcement of announcements [new mailing list]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Announcement of announcements [new mailing list]

Nigel.Metheringham@??? said:
} You can unsubscribe in a similar fashion. If you are currently on the
} exim-users list and wish to move to avoid the  volume... then you
} should send an unsubscribe to
}     exim-users@???

As several people have pointed out to me, I meant
    exim-users-request@???

Fortunately the MLM catches most subscibe/unsubscribe attempts to the list.

    Nigel
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]