[EXIM] Using 'mail' from the system message filter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ephraim Silverberg
A: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: [EXIM] Using 'mail' from the system message filter
Hello. I'm using Exim 1.82.

When I try to do a 'mail' from the system filter (e.g. in response to
rejected incoming spam), I get:

    LOG: 1 MAIN
      original recipients ignored (message_filter)
    LOG: 0 MAIN PANIC
      The address_reply transport has not set a uid for local delivery of
    >some.spam.address

This, despite the fact that I have in the configuration file:

    message_filter_user = exim
    message_filter_group = exim

If I try to add "user = exim" to the address_reply transport, then all
the user filter files try to use this as well and start failing (namely,
"vacation" that needs to update the 'once' database in their home directories).

Any ideas how I can get around this problem?

Ephraim
Ephraim Silverberg, CS System Group,          Phone number:   972-2-6585521
Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.         Fax number:     972-2-6585439
WWW: http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~ephraim        E-mail: ephraim@???