[EXIM] System SPAM filter idea (wish list)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Eelco Vriezekolk
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] System SPAM filter idea (wish list)
Hello,

Every now and them I spend some time on improving our system-wide filter
file, hoping to catch spam. At the moment, spam is only frozen, not
deleted.

That is because most, but not all, mail with a sender's local part of 8
digits is spam.
Most, but not all, mail with a fake message-id without an @ sign is
spam.
Most, but not all, mail with a X-1: header is spam.
Most, but not all, mail with a long X-UIDL: header is spam.

What I would like to do is *count* how many conditions match. If there
is only one, the message should definitely only be frozen, but if there
are, say, three or more, the message could be safely deleted.

There does not seem to be a way to do this. Could it be done?
--
Eelco Vriezekolk, eelco@???
Postmaster and systems administrator, UUNET Internet Africa (Swaziland)