Re: [EXIM] exim-1.82 solaris2 and header rewriting

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Vincent Everett
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] exim-1.82 solaris2 and header rewriting
On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Vincent Everett wrote:

> I'm trying out exim for the first time and I can't seem to get the headers to
> rewrite to :-
>
> Firstname Lastname <firstname.lastname@???>
>
> I am trying the example from the Specification manual
>
> *@*.mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk   $1@???
> *@mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk     ${lookup{$1}dbm{/local/etc/aliasesndbm}\
>                         {$value}fail}@??? bcfrF

What goes wrong? Have you tried running "exim -brw <address>" to test?
If that doesn't rewrite, try "exim -d9 -brw <address>" and see if the
debugging output is helpful

> Is there any extra info anywhere on how to do lookups to a solaris2
> aliases.dir and .pag files ?

These are DBM files using the ndbm DBM library. Should happen
automatically on Solaris if you don't do anything special to link in a
different DBM library if you specify search_type = dbm in the aliasfile
director.