[EXIM] Mailer-daemon identity

Author: Francisco Ruiz
To: Exim users
Subject: [EXIM] Mailer-daemon identity
Hi,

    If you remember some time ago you helped me to write a system filter
to avoid certain users to send messages outside their home mail server.
These are the router and the transport I use:
-------
# Transport
send_error_not_allowed:
  driver = autoreply;
  group = mail,
  user = mail,
  to = $sender_address,
  subject = "*** Correo no enviado ***",
  file_expand,
  file = /etc/not_allowed_message,
  return_message

# Router
not_allowed:
except_senders = lsearch;/etc/addresses,
driver = domainlist,
transport = send_error_not_allowed;
route_list = "*"
-------

    In the file addresses I have one line per user that can send
outside, e.g.
--------
user1@domain
user2@domain
-------

    Everything works well, and the system rejects the messages
correctly.  But the problem is when the server receive a mail from
outside and it produces a Mail Delivery Failure that tryes to send to
the sender, then the following error occurs:
--------
LOG: 0 MAIN
    Error while handling error message <id-message>: no recipient
addresses
LOG: 0 MAIN
    == <to@domain> T=send_error_not_allowed defer (0): Failed to send
message from send_error_not_allowed transport (1)
--------

    I've tryed to add to the addresses file the lines: mail@domain and
mailer-daemon@domain, but it's useless.

    Could you help me?  Thanks in advance.

--
Francisco José Ruiz Sánchez Barroso
Consejería de Economía, Industria y Hacienda