[EXIM] Trial digest form of list available...

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Trial digest form of list available...
I have put up a digest form of the list for *testing* - ie I don't know if
it works properly since I haven't tried this before.

The subscription address is
    exim-users-digest-request@???

Send a subscribe/unsubscribe to there.

I strongly suggest that brave victims don't unsub from the main list until
they have a feel for if this works...

All items for the list, whether you are on the digest list or normal list
should be sent to
    exim-users@???

I think the subscribe text for the digest list is wrong in this respect...

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]