Re: [EXIM] queue run error

Author: Bruce Bowler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] queue run error
At 09:26 AM 1/23/98 +0000, Philip wrote:
>On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, Mervyn Jack wrote:
>
>> Whoops. I didn't look at the dates on the paniclog entries properly
>> Notice they are 1997 Dec 21, They were not for the process that failed

on the
>> 21st Jan 1998, in fact there are no log entries. So we'll go back to our
>> program that was sending the email for answers.
>
>I run a cron job that mails me once a day if the paniclog is not empty.
>I recommend this to all Exim administrators.

Which leads to an interesting question/suggestion.  How about a contrib
directory, either with the standard exim distribution or as a link off the
web page, were folks can deposit/acquire sample configs, management
scripts, etc that users have developed?
Bruce Bowler, Research Associate                  207.633.9600 (voice)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences             207.633.9641 (fax)
PO Box 475                                        BBowler@??? (email)
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575                    http://www.bigelow.org/