[EXIM] queue run error

Author: Mervyn Jack
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] queue run error
Hi, we have a program on an NT machine that is trying to send all our
users email via exim on our linux machine.
However, this program stalls at random points. The only thing I have to
go on is about 8 of these error messages in the paniclog file.
1997-12-21 15:23:04 queue run: process 7630 crashed with signal 11 while
delivering 0xiAuf-0008Sk-00

Can someone email me with a possible cause.
Bye the way, we do send email to all our users with majordomo and it
always works ok.

Thanks.

--
Mervyn Jack, Technical Director, Country Netlink Pty Ltd.
PO Box 529, Cobram, Vic. Australia, 3644