Re: [EXIM] mx_only

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jon Morby
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] mx_only
> On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, Jon Morby wrote:
>
> > What I'm really after is an option that says, if I can't deliver by mx
> > then bounce rather than freeze (which is what's happening currently).
>
> It would be very easy to add an option to domainlist to cause the router
> to fail rather than freeze. The address would then be passed on to the
> next router. Actually, I suppose it could even have the option of
> forcing a bounce.

Sounds like what I'm after ...

> Added to the Wish List. If you want to go hacking the code, look around
> line 642 in routers/domainlist.c.

Would do ... but :)

jon@luigi:/other/home/jon/src/exim-1.82/src/routers> wc -l domainlist.c
     625 domainlist.c

> > I'm not sure if I'm explaining this properly however :(
>
> Yes, I think I now understand.

Ok .... Thanks

--
Jon Morby                                             DDI: 0181 371 1286
Project Manager,                                      Fax: 0181 371 1167