Re: [EXIM] Exim Dies on local delivery.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Patrick Schoppenhorst
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim Dies on local delivery.
On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Patrick Schoppenhorst wrote:

> I got a couple of emails that said to use 2.x
> but I didn't think exim would use it.

Exim supports either 1.x or 2.x. See the file doc/dbm.discuss.txt for
much detail.

>    If/when I go to make this what file do I add the USE_DB in.  I've
> looked at the docs and most likely can't see my hand in front of my face.

If you are compiling for one machine only (and I guess you are) just
stick it Local/Makefile. I have, for example,

USE_DB=yes
INCLUDE=-I/opt/local/include/db-1.85
DBMLIB=/opt/local/lib/db-1.85/libdb.a

because my version of 1.85 isn't in the standard libraries.