Re: [EXIM] Received: headers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Sven Paulus
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Received: headers
On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, Sven Paulus wrote:

> Wow, nice, I like this new format (why didn't you post your ideas about
> Received erlier?

I posted them approximately one hour after I had them.

> The only case you haven't mentioned is a mail fed to exim by calling exim
> ad@ress. Are you going to use the traditional form
> ? (I think, I'd prefer the latter).

I wasn't planning on changing that form from the current style, which is
the first of those.

> Another thing (I sent you mail about it a few days ago): How will the
> Received look like when mail is received via exim -bs/-bS and the batch
> includes a HELO-line (you don't have a IP-address in this case):
> where user is the local user calling exim?

Currently for both -bs and -bS the Received line looks the same as for
local messages input with "exim ad@ress". It will say "from xxx", where
xxx is the user who ran Exim (e.g. "from uucp"). However, it will also
say "with local-smtp" instead of "with local".

I have made a note to think about possibly including the contents of the
HELO data if there is any in this case.